“The vision of the agency is zero percent disparity and one hundred percent access in the areas of health and healthcare services for minority populations within the St. Louis Metropolitan Region.
Our staff members give their time and talent on a daily basis to make sure the programs and services offered by the organization are delivered in a timely and efficient manner. No organization can function without quality people working for it, giving it their best.
Below are the individuals who give of their time and talents regularly to make Williams and Associates, Inc. a stellar organization every day.
- Robert Beckles, Engagement Specialist
- San Juan Caffey Jr., Engagement Specialist
- David Dandridge, Administrative Assistant
- James Green, Director of Operations
- Joshua Harshaw, Engagement Specialist
- Terry Hill, HIV Prevention Specialist
- Genevieve Love, Medical Case Manager & Early Intervention Specialist
- Tyrell Manning, Jr., Early Intervention Specialist
- Frederick Robinson, PrEP Navigator
- Darius Rucker. Director of Medical Support Services
- Imani Shariff, Psychosocial Support Coordinator
- Amanda Williams, Medical Case Manager
- Erise Williams Jr., CEO
Board of Directors
Our board of directors represents a diverse group of individuals who volunteer their time, service and resources to make sure our organization is moving in a direction that serves the community. The members of our board of directors serve in a volunteer capacity and are reflective of the populations the organization serves.
Below is a list of the members within the St. Louis community.